Dates & Hours
Thursday, February 6 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Friday, February 7 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday, February 9 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday, February 9 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please note that the ticket counter closes 1 hour before the end of the show.
Seniors (60+) and students
Children (from 6 to 12 years old)
Children (5 years old and under)
Buy your tickets online and save 2$*
*Service charge: $1 - Discount applicable on the value of a regular ticket $16
For Videotron PLUS members:
- FREE DAY - Thursday, February 6th upon presentation of your proof of free admission at the accreditation desk
- Click here for 50% off regular adult admission price purchasing your ticket online. Click here to take advantage of this offer now!
- 50% off regular adult admission price at the box office upon presentation of your proof of free admission - Friday 7th, Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th February
SENIOR DAY - Friday, February 7th:
- Free admission for all seniors (60 years old and over) - valid government-issued ID required at the accreditation desk
- FREE DAY - Friday, February 7th upon presentation of transportation card at the accreditation desk
- Click here for $5 off regular adult admission price when purchasing your ticket online
- $5 discount on regular adult admission price at the box office upon presentation of transportation card - Thursday 6th, Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th February
4141 Pierre-de Coubertin Ave
The Stadium is accessible via an indoor corridor from the Pie-IX subway station.
For more information, visit www.parcolympique.gc.ca
We invite all drivers to park at the P1, P2 and P4 parking lots. The P8 parking lot located at the corner of Bennett and Pierre-de-Coubertin is reserved for trucks only. We thank you for your collaboration! There are around 4,000 indoor parking spaces and 270 outdoor spaces available during the event. A fee of $20 (tax included) per day is charged for the indoor spaces. P1 and P2 are accessible from rue Pierre-de-Coubertin.
Hotel Universel Montreal
5000, Rue Sherbrooke Est
Montreal (Quebec) H1V 1A1
T: (514) 253-3365 ou (800) 567-0223 F:(514) 253-9958
*steps away from the Olympic Park and Stadium.
We're so sure you'll love your day out at the Montreal HomeExpo that we'll refund your admission if you're not satisfied!
Any attendee not completely satisfied must visit the on-site Show Office while at the event to receive a refund request survey. The value refunded will be per your receipt and mailed to you after the show (within 45 days).