• Thursday, February 6th, from 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
• Adults : $15
A comprehensive Event to meet your needs !
The 6th City & Suburb HomeShow and the 9th Cottage & Country Homes Show are now being held together under one roof at the Olympic Stadium, thus forming the largest and most comprehensive HomeShow in the Province, with more than 600 exhibitors (mettre texte de la news, 1er paragraphe, arrêter avant An Event not to be missed.)
2 Shows for the price of 1 : an offer that’s hard to resist !
The resulting Event, renamed the Montreal HomeExopo, will display everything that consumers need in order to build, renovate, decorate, purchase or rent a condo, a town house or a country home.
The new venue provides many advantages to exhibitors :
- A dramatically increased attendance ;
- A very targeted audience ;
- A chance to set yourself apart from your competitors ;
- An unequalled opportunity to sell your products and services ;
- A perfect venue to launch new solutions and gain brand awareness ;
- A massive promotional campaign you can take advantage of for a fraction of the cost.
All of these in a matter of 4 days only, ensuring the greatest return on your investment. By far your best marketing activity of the year.
1 SHOW, 4 DISTINCT SECTIONS
THERE’S A PRIME LOCATION FOR YOU
- West Hall: General home products and services: Suppliers in this section offer products and services geared for all the Show’s visitors. Doors and windows, foundations, thermal insulation, roofing, interior and exterior finishing, floor coverings, masonry, energy, heating, air conditioning, plans, architecture, financial services, mortgage services, etc.
- Hall B1: Sale, construction and renovation of city homes and condos: This section caters to the residential construction market in the Greater Montreal area including surrounding suburbs. It presents housing developments, contractors, real estate developers and home-related products, services and materials.
- Hall Back Stadium: Full-size houses to visit: Showcasing breathtaking special attractions and magnificent full-size houses, including the two most recent designs from Bonneville Homes being launched at the Show.
- East Hall: Sale, construction, renovation and decoration of cottages and country homes: This section highlights everything that has to do with the country home and cottage industry. Land for sale, real-estate developments, specialized home builders (log homes, posts and beams, pre-fabricated manufacturers atc.). Also on display are all the industry-related products and services, from septic tanks to docks to water treatments to architectural components and building materials etc.